Had a busy weekend doing some re-shoots with Chelsea. We re-shot all her greenscreen stuff and it looks so much better now! Then we shot some inserts of her that will be used when we flashback to the first movie, since we had a different actress playing this character then. I also took a photo of her face that I’ll be using to do a face replacement on the original actress for some shots that we couldn’t redo. I’m not too excited about having more effects shots to do, but it’s all going to be worth it. We finished the weekend off by doing Chelsea’s ADR and then watched the rough cut. Slowly but surly we’re getting done!